Monday, February 10, 2014

2014: page thirty-eight

Paint samples!

I am finally going to paint our entryway! Yippee, I am pretty excited about it!

I am wanting to create a fun, inviting space as you enter our home, to set the tone.

Yesterday, on our Vernal trip, I grabbed a few paint samples from Lowes and today I tried them out. Fun! There are only 3 sample colors even though there are 6 painted spots. I just wanted to paint some sample spots where the lighting might be a little different. This is a big decision for me because this will be a difficult space to paint with the vaulted ceilings and I do NOT want to have to do it over if I don't like it.

Oh, and this is the accent wall. Not all the walls will be this dramatic. The other 3 will be a the lightest color on the paint swatch of whichever one I choose. I am leaning towards the middle color. We'll see what I pick when the time comes as I have a few days before we will make it back over to Lowes.

No comments: