Monday, February 10, 2014

2014: page thirty-seven

An afternoon trip to Vernal was the excitement for today. Ryan had an orthodontist appointment at 4:00 (that I found out about early afternoon). Since Aryka was supposed to come over and play with/watch B this afternoon, we brought her with us. How nice it was nice to have someone help entertain B while I did some grocery shopping!

Aryka's birthday is tomorrow so we decided to treat her to dinner any place she wanted. Chinese was her pick. Actually, we ate at a restaurant called Ichiban that I have been wanting to try that is fairly new and has sushi! Well, since Ryan is not a fan of sushi we haven't tried it. Glad we now know that there are other options that we both like. Anyway, long story short, I didn't even get sushi because I didn't know what to get and so I just ordered a standard Chinese dish. :( Oh well. I will research so I know what to get and we WILL go again. :)

Fun and random day. And while I am a planner at heart, I do enjoy last minute adventures of grocery shopping and food. Ha!

No comments: