Thursday, February 13, 2014

2014: page forty-three

I'm pretty excited about a couple new things I started this week.

First, I started exercising again!

At 5:45 AM.

Ugh.

BUT, that is what works in our schedule right now and it feels good once I am up and going. Today was the third day in a row. Woohoo! Off to a good start. Did I mention it happens at 5:45 AM?! Ha ha!

Second are some prayers that I am praying for Ryan. I love praying for my hubby! Which I do (almost) every morning as he leaves for work. However, I came across some specific prayers to pray a while ago and forgot about them until I found the paper this past weekend. Now, I've pulled the paper out and leave it sitting on the kitchen table as a reminder.

The idea of these prayers is praying for your husband from head to toe. Since it's only one page you could pray the entire thing every day, however, it turns out that it is broken down into seven prayers which makes it easy to focus on one body part (head, eyes, ears, mouth, heart, hands, feet) per day completing the head to toe each week.

I love having focused prayers like that and finding new ways to pray!

(I found these prayers here.)

No comments: