Monday, February 17, 2014

2014: page forty-five (edited)

A day to celebrate our love for each other!
 
We really had a wonderful day and although most of the pictures below are of gifts, that is not what made it a fabulous day. The thinking of each other and what each would like, what would make them feel special is what made the day. Oh, and spending time together. :)
 
I love my little family!
 
In the morning, B and I stopped by Ryan's work to drop off a little gift to one of his co-workers and hang out with daddy for a little while. I had already scheduled to drop B off at one of her auntie's for a few hours this afternoon, so it worked out wonderfully when Ryan wanted to have lunch together. Yeah, a surprise Valentine's Day lunch with my Valentine! So, while B had fun with her cousins, Ryan and I enjoyed some time together just the two of us! 

Happy Valentine's Day!
 

My gift to Ryan...a well researched single cup coffee maker, some cheesy little gifts with fun little tags that I made, and a homemade card. :)

Two cute books for B and a bath toy that's not pictured.

My "flowers" from Ryan. He cracks me up! The sushi roll is the stem and the chocolate covered strawberries are the flowers. :) Love it!

My next gifts from Ryan were a bacon bowl, um, can you say, "YUM!" He knows me well! And a robotic sweeper. Ha ha. Yep, really what it is and I am way excited about it!

Ah, and the grand finale, a gift certificate for a one hour massage! YES!

Homemade cauliflower-crust, heart-shaped pizza to top off the evening.

No comments: