Wednesday, March 9, 2011

An Experiment in Writing

I like to write, yet I don't do it very often (which you will see if you follow my blog that I average a post every 3 or so months). Ha. But, writing helps me process what's going on in my head and what's happening in my life. Thus, the idea for this experiment.

Often times I don't feel like I have anything to write about or just can't think of anything to write about. However, when I first started thinking of doing this experiment, I started making a list of possible blog topics and I came up with somewhere over 60, so perhaps I do have something to say. Or is it just that I have LOTS swirling around in my little brain?! Hmmmm.... :)

As well, I love reading my friends' blogs and get a little disappointed if there isn't something new to read. So, I thought perhaps maybe they'd like to hear from me, too. :) If not, that's ok, cause I'm going to write anyway. Ha ha.

The Experiment
For the next 30 days (at least) I'm going to write a blog post each day. Some will be serious, some will not, others will be things I'd like to share, such as recipes, or products, or just thoughts I'm mulling over. This experiment will also be a little bit about discipline, as my laziness might try to creep up and try to stop me from writing. I think perhaps that is another reason why I don't write more often, so this will be good.

As well, I'd love to hear any feedback or comments on anything and everything that I have to say. So, please pipe in and share back with me!

3 comments:

Tara Brown said...

Love reading your thoughts!!!! Can't wait! I check my blogger everyday - so I might be sending you reminders if you start getting lazy! (-: He He!!! Love you friend!

domesticjoys said...

Would love to hear your thoughts and catch up on what is going on in your life. I miss you friend and hope all is well!
-Kel

Christine said...

Great idea and challenge. I will enjoy reading for the next month or so. :)