Monday, March 14, 2011

5 Things

5 Things I Am Grateful for Today
  • The foot massage I am currently getting from my husband
  • Warmer weather and longer days
  • Getting some spring cleaning done
  • A wonderful time of Bible Study this afternoon
  • A chance to get to know some of my co-workers a little more today
5 Things I'm Looking Forward to This Week
  • Bible Study tomorrow night with some of my former co-workers
  • Corned beef and cabbage for dinner on St. Patty's Day. Yum!
  • The snow to keep melting and possibly be gone by the end of the week (hey, I can always hope)
  • More spring cleaning and organizing around the house
  • Learning more about God's love and His purposes
5 Things I'm Looking Forward to in the Next 30 Minutes
  • Washing my face
  • Brushing my teeth
  • Getting in to bed
  • Cuddling with my hubby
  • And going to sleep! I'm beat. G'night all. :)

1 comment:

Christine said...

You know you're on facebook too much when you read a blog and then instantly look for the "like" button. Ha ha! Anyway, I liked this post. :)