Tuesday, June 24, 2014

2014: page one hundred sixty-two

Ay ay ay... still feeling under the weather. Ryan took pity on me and stayed home to work from home. Wow, I'm so thankful that he has that option when necessary. Once I figured out he was staying home, I went back to bed and slept until almost 10:00. Wahoo! That definitely helped me to start feeling a bit better.

Hanging out for most of the day at home, we decided to venture out the nursery to buy some veggies to plant in our garden. Yum! Can't wait to eat fresh, homegrown garden tomatoes!

In the evening, right as we sat down to dinner, a couple of visitors showed up at our door with an invitation to the "neighborhood" golf tournament next week. In actuality, it's the local Ward golf tournament, but it was nice of them to invite us. :)

No comments: