Thursday, June 12, 2014

2014: page one hundred fifty-two

B and I took Ryan to the airport this morning and much to B's delight there were a ton of planes landing both while driving in to and out of the airport. As one flew almost directly over us just above the freeway, she exclaimed, "It's going to bonk my truck!" Ha ha, yep, it was really close!

After dropping him off, we went with my parents to church, which was great. I really enjoyed the service as always and B enjoyed going to class with a bunch of kids her own age. Really thankful for the message and the music, I just wish Ryan had been there, too.

And, I am beyond thankful that we are all safe and for my dadda's quick reaction avoiding what could have been a pretty bad accident on our way to church.

John, Stacey, and Jensen came over in the late afternoon to hang out in the beautiful weather, let the kids play, and eat pizza. Have I ever mentioned how much I love being with my family?!

Playing on the caterpillar with Jensen

Enjoying strawberries after swimming

Mmmmm.....

Planting flowers with Grandma

Chillin' in the Elmo couch watching one of Grandpa's shows

No comments: