Tuesday, June 3, 2014

2014: page one hundred fifty

Well, sleep was elusive last night. After getting B to bed so late and with a million thoughts racing in my head, I couldn't fall asleep until after 1:00. Then B woke up around 2:00 and didn't get back to sleep for about an hour. :( Oh sleep, I missed you last night. Ha ha.

Aryka and Ahlyvia were still here for a few hours this morning until April came and got them just after 10:00, which means that B had some more cousin entertainment for the morning. After not much sleep, that was very appreciated by me, as well as fun for her.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Hi Connie! I'm Heather and I wanted to know if you would be able to answer a quick question about your blog! If you could email me at Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail(dot)com I would greatly appreciate it!