Thursday, June 12, 2014

2014: page one hundred fifty-one

A planned trip out to visit my family for the day has actually turned into a few days in Salt Lake for  B and I while Ryan heads to the Bakken for a few days. A last minute trip is sending him up there and since we were already going to be in Salt Lake, he decided that he would just fly from there. Boo that Ryan has to go! Wahoo for time with family and friends in the city, though!

Today is kind of our getting together with my mom for Mother's Day and my dad for Father's Day, so we just hung around and enjoyed wonderful time with my family.

All of us did head to dinner at Hires, which is where Ryan chose for his birthday dinner from my mom and dad...finally. His birthday was in September. Ha ha! Hires is a family favorite and both Ryan and B got to taste it for the first time. :)

My brother brought me a wonderful, thoughtful gift (said sarcastically) of a pair of donated glasses left by someone who no longer needs them. Aren't they just beautiful... Apparently, they are very expensive, custom glasses. :)

Took this pic to send to Ryan after he left, just to make sure he'd return. Ha ha ha ha!

No comments: