Monday, June 16, 2014

2014: page one hundred fifty-three

B didn't sleep so well last night. :( And she felt warm this morning like she had a fever, but I didn't bring our thermometer with us, so I'm not sure. 

Thankfully, Grandma and Grandpa were still willing to watch her, so I could have a little shopping and Starbucks time. :) Sprouts is my new favorite grocery store and Target is always a winner. Ha ha ha! Even if I spent a bit too much money at both...

My mom and dad then left to head up to Midway for their golf tournament for the next couple of days, leaving B and I to ourselves. Since B feels warm we cancelled our plans to see Missy and play with Zeke and baby Addy. So sad! But, I don't want to get baby girl sick since she is still only a few months old.

Although we were sad to miss out playing with them, my brother and Jensen came over to play with us, which was a lot of fun! Jensen and B played in the backyard and my brother and I had a good chance to hang out. It's been too long since just the two of us have had that chance.

Oh, and John brought over their thermometer and sure enough B has a low grade fever. Maybe just teething? Guess we'll see.

No comments: