Monday, June 16, 2014

2014: page one hundred fifty-four

B still had a fever today, but seems to be feeling fine. Who knows. I thought that we were going to have to cancel our plans for today as well, but Dana decided that she and Jason would meet us at the park, so we could still play. Yippee! We met up with them late morning at Murray Park, let the kids play on the playground, and walked through the park while the kids ran. Such a fun couple of hours!

Then on our way home, B fell asleep in the truck, I stopped at Arctic Circle for lunch, and then we just hung out at my parents for the rest of the day.

This is how she was watching "Frozen" this morning. :)

My bro and I forgot to put the umbrella down last night...it got windy overnight and it ended up in the neighbors backyard. Oops.

No comments: