Friday, May 2, 2014

2014: page one hundred twenty-one

Oh, I had so many plans for while my mom and dad were here and could help watch B. So many things that I was going to get accomplished:
  • Painting the entryway
  • Painting some of the trim in B's room
  • Pulling weeds in the front yard
  • Moving dirt
  • Buying some bushes
  • Etc. etc. etc.
And, you know what, I didn't even start on any of them today, which is the one full day they are going to be here.

The truth is I just wanted to hang out with them and relax. To talk with them about some big life decisions. To enjoy their company.

So, that is what I chose to do.

My mom and I went to the local fabric shop and picked up lunch for all of us on the way home. Grandpa and B went for a walk and played outside.

All in all a pretty great day if you ask me!

No comments: