Wednesday, May 7, 2014

2014: page one hundred twenty-five

I'm feeling so productive as of late. :)

I've been pulling weeds in the mornings and then playing outside with B. In the afternoons, I've been priming/painting our entryway while B naps. A prettier yard and a freshly painted entryway are so much fun, although both are still very much in progress. :)

Those darn vaulted ceilings make for some challenging painting, although I do like the openness of them, so I guess I just need to find a taller ladder.

Admittedly, the housework has suffered, but oh well. THAT will ALWAYS be there. Ha ha ha!

These aren't the greatest pictures, but here is the before and the during.

The accent wall (only this wall will be this bright of yellow). Bye bye tan walls, hello color! 



Primed bright white

More bright white primer

No comments: