Tuesday, May 27, 2014

2014: page one hundred thirty-four

Staying busy in Trinidad is a little trickier than other places since the hotel isn't near anything except Wal-Mart. We did, however, manage just fine today with a little (or a lot of) help from watching "Frozen" on the Kindle (maybe a couple of times). Ha! Oh, and a couple hours spent wandering around Wal-mart.

My intention in going to Wal-Mart was to buy a swimsuit for myself since I had forgotten to bring mine with me so we could swim at the hotel. After spending too much time at the store, we were both a little tired and it was naptime. So, now I have a new swimsuit and we didn't even go swimming. Oh well, really, I needed a new one anyway.

Once Ryan got back to the hotel, we got ready and headed into town to meet his co-worker and her husband for dinner at Rino's where they have singing waiters. So fun!

Breakfast at the hotel

No comments: