Thursday, May 1, 2014

2014: page one hundred nineteen

Had the pleasure of having Ryan home until late morning. Well, and then he took off for the airport to go schmooze with the bosses in Texas for the rest of the week. :)

B and I headed to lunch with Randi and then played outside once we got home. Thankful for sunshine even if it was a bit windy and chilly at times.
 



Funny story of the day:

B is still learning to go on the potty. We have #1 down pretty well and #2 is getting there slowly. Well, it was almost bedtime and she said she needed to go potty. She sat on her potty and started pushing and talking about having to poop, then got frustrated when it wasn't happening. So, I told her if she didn't have to go that's ok.

She got up and played for a minute. Then sat back down. After doing this a couple of times, she jumped up from the potty and exclaimed, "I did it! I poop!" About 2 seconds later as I was on my way over to help her, she is looking in her potty and says, "Looks like a turtle!"

Ha ha ha ha! I about died laughing! Too funny! And really, it kind of did look like a turtle. :) I almost took a picture to share, but then I really thought about it and that might be pushing social media a bit far... You're welcome.

Funny picture of the day:

This is where she wanted to nap.... but no she is not really napping here, just pretending.

No comments: