Sunday, December 2, 2012

December 2 Edition of Being Thankful

Today, I am thankful...
  • for a husband who loves his baby girl beyond words and helps take care of her (in fact, LIKES to take care of her...I don't even have to ask for help most of the time)!
  • for the wonderful sounds of laughter between daddy and daughter. Warms my heart!
  • for how Ryan wants to spend all his time with her when he is home. It's good for him and her (and me, so I can have a chance to do other things and have a little break).
  • that Ryan cooked breakfast this morning while I was getting ready for church. Oftentimes, between getting myself ready and getting Briella ready, I don't have time to eat before church. And he fed Briella her breakfast, too.
I guess today I am just thankful for my wonderful husband! Love you, Ryan!

No comments: