Thursday, December 6, 2012

December 6 Edition of Being Thankful

Today, I am thankful...
  • that Ryan helped me with the Christmas tree last night!!! :) This was exciting for me because Ryan doesn't really get the whole Christmas tree thing and so I've always just done it. Last night, as I was putting it together, he just started helping and then he helped with the lights, too. I loved it!
  • that it's beginning to look like Christmas in our house.
  • for the local produce man who stopped by our house today and sold me some homemade salsas, jams, apple butter, applesauce, relish, etc. I'm looking forward to trying it all.
  • for the beautiful sunshine shining in the window and warming up the living room.
  • that the Christmas cards I ordered arrived and they turned out great. I've never sent Christmas cards out before, so this will be fun. :) 
  • for the chance to watch "Elf" this morning. One of my all time favorite movies!
  • for Christmas music. The David Crowder Band Christmas CD is a new favorite.
  • for these two wonderful people:


1 comment:

Christine said...

Sweet post. Sounds like all great stuff. :)
I especially liked the part about the produce man. Wish I had one of those. :)
Your daughter is so beautiful!