Friday, December 7, 2012

Confessions

Just for fun. :)
  1. Most days I wear sweat pants and a t-shirt or sweatshirt (depending on the weather) ALL DAY.
  2. Also, most days I pull my hair up in a ponytail (good thing I grew my hair out, huh?) and don't wear a stitch of make-up. Clothes, hair and make-up just aren't worth the effort sometimes.
  3. If there are chocolate chips in the house, I eat them by the handful. What's made it worse is that a higher quality chocolate chip was on sale one day for the cheaper than the store brand ones that I normally buy. They are SO MUCH better. Too hard to resist! Oh, and now, I will buy that brand even though they are more than double the cost of the store brand. If you can't splurge a little on chocolate, then what can you splurge on? :)
  4. I secretly think that it is wrong that some women shrink down to their pre-pregnancy weight/size without much effort or in some cases no effort at all! It should take at least a good few months before any woman should be able to fit into her pre-pregnancy clothes. Although, I guess after reading point #3 above, I shouldn't complain that the weight just hasn't "fallen" off. Ha!
  5. I should be doing something else besides writing this post (you know, like cleaning or finishing Christmas cards or decorating the tree or Bible Study or eating chocolate chips....)
  6. My two LEAST favorite things to do are 1) laundry and 2) dishes. Unfortunately, those are two things that seem to never end. And we only have 3 people in our little family. I can't even imagine how those of you with more than that even manage. I think I'd buy paper plates and plastic utensils and cups for every meal. Not very green of me, I know. Not sure how I'd solve the laundry problem.
  7. I want a maid.
  8. I have a strong desire for organization and routine, but I rarely follow through. Maybe I just like the planning process and not the implementation process.
  9. I, therefore, must need a personal assistant.
  10. I just went and had a handful of chocolate chips...

Happy Friday, everyone! Have a wonderful weekend!

3 comments:

Pugh Family said...

You're too funny! I'm right there with you on items #1 & #2! Life is better when you're comfy. Also, I have eating probably a dozen chocolate chip cookies this afternoon. That combined with an elastic waist is heaven to me :)

Christine said...

You're too cute AND too funny! I'm so with you on the pre-pregnancy weight thing! It's just not fair how some women lose it all just like that!

Tara Brown said...

Smiling! (-: