Tuesday, November 27, 2012

November 27 Edition of Being Thankful

Today, I am thankful...
  • that my parents came out for visit. Thanks Dad and mom!
  • for the sweet moments between momma and baby, like when she reaches up and touches my face while she is eating.
  • for the pile of laundry waiting to be done because it means 1) we have more than we need and are well clothed and 2) we went on a wonderful vacation and I am still playing catch-up on laundry. 
  • for opportunities to share with others.
  • that the Christmas season is upon us!
  • for the reminders of the Christmas season of all that God has provided for us in the way of salvation through sending His Son, Jesus, to save the world!
  • for high-quality, delicious chocolate chips. Ha ha, but seriously. :)
  • for our new refrigerator with the water and ice in the door. We missed that when we moved into our new house. Fortunately and unfortunately, the existng fridge died and we had to get a new one. So, once again we have the water and ice and it's amazing how much more water I drink.
  • for music that encourages and uplifts my soul, drawing me closer to God.
  • for coupons to save a little money here and there.

No comments: