Tuesday, November 6, 2012

6 Months Old!

So, I know that it's been almost 2 months since Briella turned 6 months, but I'm going to write about it anyway. :) It's not going to be as detailed as if I had written it when it was a little fresher, but oh well.

Life in General
Just two days after you turned 5 months old you started rolling over, first from you back to your belly and then both ways.

You've always liked to stick your tongue out, but now you like to curl up the tip when you stick it out, which is adorable.

Last month you found your toes and enjoyed grabbing them and playing with them. Well, now, you love to stick them in your mouth and suck on them.

Shortly after your 5 month birthday, you moved into size 3-6 month clothes.

Firsts
  • Rolling over
  • Longer trip with momma alone. We travelled to Price, which is 1.5 hours away, to see daddy who was out of town for work. We stayed for a few days and hung out and did a little shopping.
Pictures from Month 6
 
Playing in the Bumbo


 Playing in my bouncer



 
Yes, I know I'm cute! Ha ha ha!


 Mmmmm....toes! :)

 
Hanging out in the mountains with daddy!
 
So sleepy!

1 comment:

Christine said...

She is SO adorable/beautiful. I hope to meet her in person some day. :) She's growing up fast!