Thursday, October 25, 2012

October 25 Edition of Being Thankful

I figured since my last post was about "The Lost Summer," I need to make sure and share what I'm thankful for.

Today, I am thankful....
  • for a hard-working husband who provides for B and me!
  • that we have a new bigger house (even if it is a lot of work) to live in and raise our baby girl.
  • for warm, cozy clothes as the weather has gotten quite chilly.
  • that I get to be a stay-at-home mom and be with my beautiful girl! Watching her grow and learn and change is amazing!
  • for family on both sides who are loving and caring and supportive.
  • for the means to take a family vacation.
  • for God's grace each and every day (well, actually, each and every minute)
  • that I have a God who cares about me and loves me and who is always there.
  • for my cell phone because it allows me to keep in touch with friends even when I cannot see them in person.
  • that Ryan and I celebrated our 3 year anniversary on September 26!

No comments: