Thursday, March 22, 2012

March 22 Edition of Being Thankful

Today, I am thankful...
  • to be a MOM!!! (yes, I thought I'd state the obvious. :))
  • that I am finally feeling human again. :) After the last few days of feeling horrible and then discovering yesterday the reason why, I am feeling SO much better. Maybe now I can start to get into somewhat of a routine with Briella and feel more capable of takng care of her.
  • for Ryan. I know I say that a lot, but this time I mean it in a whole new way. He has been my rock star ever since Briella was born. He has taken care of me and her in such an amazing way. I don't think I would have stayed even as sane I as did without him (and to tell you the truth there were times I thought I might lose it altogether).
  • to be able to watch Ryan as a father, a daddy! A whole new side to him. He melts each time he sees her and whenever he is home he just wants to hold her. In his words, "I saw what she went through," meaning her birth and how traumatic it must have been. (It's a good thing that none of us remember being born. Ha!) She will definitely be a daddy's girl!
  • for this beautiful weather. We may just have to break out the stroller and go for a walk later.

1 comment:

Tara Brown said...

So happy you are feeling better! Praying each day gets more and more smooth and peaceful! Loves!!!!