Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Baby Love


My Absolute Favorite Moment of the Past Few Days
A few days ago I was standing in the kitchen when I heard Ryan start to whistle "Amazing Grace." He was holding and staring oh so lovingly at his baby girl while he hummed. Oh my! It was utterly heart-warming and a moment I will never ever forget!

Our First Trip Out
It was nice to finally get out of the house to go somewhere other than to the doctor either for me or Briella. All I wanted was to go to Payless and eat at Gandolfos, so we headed over to Vernal on Saturday. Briella is a champ in her carseat and pretty much slept the entire time other than when Ryan changed her diaper and when I fed her. So, we ended up going to Lowes, IFA, Gandolfos, the park to eat our yummy sandwiches, Kmart, and finally Payless.

It was the cutest thing, while I was in Gandolfos ordering our food, I noticed Ryan had moved to the back seat. So, I was worried that Briella was crying or hungry or whatnot, but when I got out there she was sleeping and he had gotten into the backseat just to keep her company. :) I'm pretty sure she already has him wrapped around her little finger! There's something special about a daddy-daughter relationship and I'm excited to watch it grow!

Once we made it to Payless, Ryan told me to take my time while he sat in the car with Briella, so that's just what I did. A little shoe shopping was just what I needed. :)

Pictures of our Precious Baby Girl!
We love her SO MUCH!





1 comment:

Christine said...

Oh my! That top picture of Ryan and Briella is priceless!
Have I mentioned how much I love her name?!
You're right there is something about that Daddy-daughter relationship. It's so fun to watch.
Congrats again. Briella is a beauty.