Saturday, January 28, 2012

January 28 Edition of Being Thankful

Today, I am thankful...

for my husband who currently is and has been working hard in the future baby's room to get it ready. And I'm not just talking paint, but actually ALL of the following: ripping up the carpet, removing all the upper and lower trim, pulling off the wallpaper border, removing the "popcorn" from the ceiling, fixing the walls behind where the border was, cutting out some bad drywall and replacing it, texturing the ceiling and retexturing the walls, replacing outlets and the light switch. Whew! And I'm sure I've forgotten some things. Then comes the fun part in the near future...installing new flooring, putting up new trim, and painting! Oh and then I get to decorate! :) Baby girl and I are so thankful, Ryan, for all your hard work and how blessed we are to have you!

No comments: