Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Totally Made My Day

Last Friday morning, I was lying in bed with my phone in hand checking the usuals – email, Facebook, verse of the day, weather, the 4 pregnancy apps that are on there (yes, 4! Ha) when I received a fun, surprise text from my hubby. “Will you go out with me tonight? Check yes or no.” The feeling of being asked on a date by the love of my life totally made my day! It was fun because it’s not like we don’t go out on dates or hang out, but it’s usually not so formal, so intentional. I loved it! And of course I said yes. :)

3 comments:

Pugh Family said...

So fun!! Reminds me of the old George Strait song "Cgeck Ues or No." What a sweet gesture and memory :)

Pugh Family said...

You know I meant "Check" :)

Christine said...

That is SO sweet! I love it. :)