Monday, October 17, 2011

2 Years!

I know I'm a little late, but on September 26, Ryan and I celebrated our 2 year anniversary! I love him so much and can't believe it's already been 2 years...2 wonderful years!

We celebrated our anniversary early by going to the Broncos game the weekend before and so far it's been the only game they've won this year. Yeah for being there for the win! I have been terrible at taking pictures lately, so unfortunately, there aren't any pictures. :(

On our actual anniversary, Ryan took me to dinner and then shopping. For the record, he is not a fan of shopping, so it meant a lot to me that he suggested shopping after dinner. :)

Ryan A Roberts, you mean the world to me! You are thoughtful, handsome, hard-working, funny, loving, patient, and so much more!

Memories from our second year: Trip to Trinidad, CO; Ry's first hockey game; Scottish bagpipe concert; leaving XTO and quickly realizing that was a mistake and returning to the best job and company ever; U2 concert; walk around White Rocks Canyon; river rafting; Bees, Rangers, and Rockies games; rodeo; demolition derby; trip to Fort Worth and Denver; Broncos game...And best of all - Finding out that we are HAVING A BABY in March!!!!

I can't wait for this next new adventure together!

1 comment:

Cale and Kim said...

WHAT?!!! Haven't caught up on your blog in awhile and what great news!!! Congratulations!!!!! xo