Monday, October 17, 2011

Happy Fall!

It's no secret that I'm a fan of summertime....so many reasons to like summer.... But, alas, summer has ended and fall is here. I've thought about it and I guess I like fall, too. Ha. The only reason I've never liked fall is because it means that winter is on the way (and summer is over). Sigh. I'm ok with summer being over but I wish that winter wasn't coming, EVER. Ha ha.

I've decided that I will embrace fall, as it really is a beautiful time of the year with the leaves changing colors, nice weather and colorful scenery, cuddling up in a blanket on the couch, the smell of autumn candles, etc.

The following pictures were taken the first weekend in October and look more like winter than fall, but how beautiful with the fall colors and the fresh white snow! Can't say that I've ever camped in the snow before, but it wan't all that bad as long as I just stayed in the camper curled up in blankets reading a book. Actually, it was quite relaxing and good to get away. Something I would never have experienced had I not married a hunter. The next step, I guess, would be actually going hunting with Ryan. He would love that! Maybe in a few years. :)




Happy Fall everyone!

No comments: