Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Blogging for Myself

So, I think about writing blog posts often, but more often than not (as you can see by the length between posts) I choose not to write at all. I question the importance of what I have to say or if anyone will even read it or be interested in what I have to say. The result is no posting of my thoughts even though I enjoy writing. From here on out I am blogging for myself. To capture my thoughts at different points in time or to remember something that made me smile or just document events in my life. Life is a journey and I'm hoping to use this whole blogging thing to capture it in words. Hopefully, more frequently than I have been.

2 comments:

Pugh Family said...

Good for you!! That's the best reason to blog! But just know that you have fans like me who will wait in adoration for your next post :) Looking forward to your future posts!

Christine said...

I enjoy reading your blog. No matter what your thoughts are. Love you friend and I'm so excited for you. :)