Tuesday, November 4, 2008

More Than Grateful

What I am most thankful for is my God and Savior, Jesus Christ! The more I stop and think about it, the more it overwhelms me with how high, long, deep, and wide the love of Jesus is! Without Him, I have no hope and am unable to love others. I am so amazed that He is my Savior and that at the same time I can have a relationship with Him. He is not some far away God who is looking down from a distance. He is a personal, loving God who wants to have a personal relationship with anyone who calls on Him. He offers grace, of which I am in need and for which I am more than grateful. I don't have to try and live a life of being good enough, but through God's grace I have the freedom to live a life of love in response to what He has already done! I love my God and I am most grateful for who He is and what He has done!

No comments: