Monday, November 3, 2008

Christmas???


I was at Wal-mart today and they already had Christmas music playing! Really? Already? How about we wait until Thanksgiving is over before the Christmas tunes begin? It's November 3rd, people! Sorry, that's just a pet peave of mine. I feel better now. :)
Don't get me wrong...I LOVE Christmas and all it represents! But for me, logically, one holiday should end before the next begins. Thanksgiving is also a wonderful holiday that should not be overlooked. And can be a great lead in to the Christmas season...thanking God for sending Jesus to earth humbly as a man to save us all. Yeah for Christmas (just not until after Thanksgiving :))!


2 comments:

Tara Brown said...

Preach it sister!!! (oh, but I did buy some candy canes)

I'm with you though - Christmas stuff should wait until after Thanksgiving!!

Gallagher Fam said...

we do all our christmas decorating on jeff's birthday, which is nov 13! every year. it's tradition! i love christmas!!!