Thursday, October 9, 2008

Thank God It's a Process

I just have to say that I'm thankful that I don't have to be perfect and that life is a process. Have you ever had a day where nothing in particular was wrong, but something got under your skin and you just weren't yourself? That's how my day was. I was in a good mood, but I was snappy and made some snide remarks. And I couldn't stop myself! Now, part of me is sarcastic anyway, but today was an extreme. I'm glad that there is grace with the people in my life and they will all still love me, and they'll be really glad when the real Connie is in place tomorrow.

Along these same lines...have you ever said something and a couple minutes later, thought of a much better way to say it - a more respectful way, or a kinder way, or even just a clearer way? I find myself doing that all the time! I gues that's just part of the process. Someday, I'll say things the way I want to say them. Until then, thanks for being a part of the process.

No comments: