Thursday, September 18, 2008

I Don't Want To Be The Same

Have you ever thought about where you were a year ago and where you are today? I have. And I've decided that I don't want to be the same a year from now as I am today. By that I mean I don't want to be in the same place spiritually, physically, financially, etc. I want to have grown, changed, improved. I've also decided that it's hard. Is it worth it? Yep, I'm sure it is. Now, it's just convincing myself of that when I'd rather watch tv than spend time with God or just vegging rather than doing something active or when I spend money that I should be saving. But so far, I've made a few, good, small changes towards that end. We'll see where it takes me.

1 comment:

Gallagher Fam said...

i agree with you completely. let's not be the same together. do you have your emergency fund, my dave ramsey buddy?