Tuesday, February 7, 2012

February 7 Edition of Being Thankful

I'm playing catch up for missing the past few days. It's not that I haven't been thankful for anything, rather just didn't take the time to post. :)

Today, I am thankful...

that last Thursday was my last day of work in the outside world for a while. And thankful for a husband supportive of me staying at home to raise our baby and that he was the one who convinced me to quit earlier than I was thinking. :)

for a visit from my parents over the weekend. Always good to see them!

for another good doctor appointment yesterday.Everything is going wonderfully!

for Ryan who puts up with me when I'm having a "crazy" day. ;)

for time this morning to listen to some worship music and sing along. I love praising Jesus through singing!

No comments: