Saturday, October 2, 2010

1 Year of Wedded Bliss!

One year ago on September 26th, Ryan and I were married. It's hard to believe that it has already been a year! I love him more than I did on that day and look forward to all the days ahead! He is one amazing man and I am truly blessed to be his wife. Of course, not all days have been perfect, but it's been a fun road and one in which most days are absolutely wonderful. Even the hard times and challenges of learning to live with another person and consider their needs have been good. That's probably all part of the newlywed stage. :) But, I hope that never changes. I get to journey through this life with my best friend and love of my life. Life is good!

Below are some pics from year 1 (in no particular order).

The 2 of us in our matching shirts at Ryan's company's summer picnic

Our first time going to the races. At the Vernal race track. It was tons of fun!

Just smoochin' after Elyssa and Rob's wedding ceremony. :)

At the Rockies game. Ryan's first Major League Baseball game.

Lower Falls in Yellowstone National Park.

Birth of the first nephew on the Tall side of the family in November.
Jazz vs. Nuggets game and the Jazz won! Yeah!

Goofing off at the beach in So Cal.

Me and my man enjoying the beach at sunset.

1 comment:

Christine said...

Great photos! Looks like you two had an incredible year together. Congrats on your first anniversary!