Thursday, August 21, 2008

Who Was Scary In Your Neighborhood?

Growing up, a family lived down the street from us that we didn't really play with a whole lot. Well, one time, I found out exactly why. I'll call the boy Joey to protect his identity. I don't really remember what I was doing, but I think that I was just playing outside with my friend Crystal (name not changed). When Joey appears out of nowhere with a KNIFE! I think he was probably about 5 and I was a few years older. Joey decided that it would be fun to chase us around the neighborhood with the knife. So, of course we ran from him for a bit until I got it together enough and decided it might be a good idea to run to the safety of my home. Now, you may be thinking that a 5 year old with a knife shouldn't be that scary, but it was, because he was a very mean 5 year old! I really think that he may have done some harm to us had we not run.

So, there's my first attempt at journaling on a random topic. Probably not my best work, but hey folks, it's been a while since I've written anything and besides, now you know a little bit more about me. :)

No comments: