Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Blogging

So, I figured I would try this blogging thing. Aferall, everyone else is doing it. :) I resisted for a long time because it seemed like I didn't have anything to right about, no children which seems to be what most people right about. In any case, I decided that doesn't make me less blog-worthy. I still have stuff happening in my life and thoughts running through my head. Yep, for real I do. Ha. Anyway, so, here it is, my blog. I decided that I might start with doing journal writings like I used to have to do in English class that at the time I despised. I got online and googled journal topics and found this awesome website that has hundreds of journal topics. Of course, those won't be the only blogs that I write, but I thought it would be fun! So, hope you enjoy them as much as I hope I enjoy writing them. :)

1 comment:

Lys said...

Way to start yourself a blog! I look forward to all of your posts! :)