Thursday, April 1, 2010

Thoughts on 6 Months

So, last Friday was our six month anniversary. I know in the grand scheme of things and the lifetime that we live and for the many of you who have been together for years, this isn’t a significant amount of time, but for me it was huge. For a person who thinks that perhaps there isn’t someone out there who will love her unconditionally and intimately and commit to doing that for life, it is big. I am still amazed at it all! I wake up everyday feeling blessed. And I hope that as we gradually move out of the “newlywed” phase that this won’t go away. In fact, I hope that that phase never goes away. Although, I’m sure it will, but there will be many amazing phases to come. I love Ryan more and more each day! I have enjoyed being married to him and getting to know him more closely and intimately. And he loves me, too! He really does. And for all of this I am beyond thankful! I look forward to the day when we mark one year as husband and wife and for every year after that.

1 comment:

Tara Brown said...

Yeah!!!! So happy for you and your happiness!!! God bless everyday - they are all special and wonderful!!! Happy 6 months! Every season of life is different - but waking up next to the person you love the most never ever gets old!